When the Supreme Court ruled the Affordable Care Act constitutional, many governors stated that they would not implement the expansion of Medicaid or the state run health exchanges required in the law. Gov. Haley proudly declared that South Carolina would not implement either requirement. I emailed the governor urging her to be a true conservative and follow the bedrock principle of “following the rule of law,” by creating a SC run health exchange and accepting the funds from the federal government to expand Medicaid. I reminded her that creating a state run health exchange makes additional sense, since we will run it, not the federal government. A few weeks later I received a letter from the Governor and this video is my response to her letter. Let me know what you think.
Recent Posts By Eric & Friends
- Show Recap,May 14, 2013: What in the world is going on in Washington?
- There’s a new Comeback Kid, but don’t give up!
- Show Recap, May 6, 2013: Drunks, fat people and place we don’t want to live.
- Long time sponsor of Another Voice: Personal Defense Outfitter
- Looking behind the excuses from Columbia.
- Show Recap, April 29, 2013: Another Look at SNAP recipients, legislative update and nullification
- Rides for Strides hits a Rain Delay!
- Show Recap, April 22, 2013: Boston Bombing and the West, Texas explosion.
- Cuttin fat with SNAP, Part 2
- Boston Bombing Suspect in Custody
powered by TickerIt
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR VOICE IS!
Find Out how Your Business Can Benefit From Your Support Of Another Voice and canigetawordin.com! Click Here