Oct. 28, 2013 Podcast: A look at Loaves and Fishes and more
Then with the Immigration bill passed by the Senate waiting on the House to act, we checked out how some formerly pro-immigration reform congressmen now are backing away because they’re mad about how the President “negotiated” during the shutdown/debt argument. Is that how a bill becomes a lw?
German Chancellor Merkel has joined a number of leaders of our allies who are “outraged” at finding out the NSA has been spying on them. We questioned the “outrage.”
Finally, we discovered that Denmark is the happiest nation in the world
Here are the contact information for Loaves and Fishes:
Phone: 864-2323595Tessa Mays, Development Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
To check out the Bids, Blessings and Beyond silent auction click here
- Time For Action: SC Dept. of Juvenile Justice
- January 29, 2017 Podcast: Advice To And About The Media/The Man With The Pen.
- Investigate voter fraud!
- Congratulations Ambassador Haley and Gov. McMaster/Say NO to Sen. Leatherman!
- A Brief Review of Inauguration Day 2017
- Our January 2017 #Spare1Day4Change: Strides Tutoring, Making a clean place for learning.
- Jan. 16, 2017: Remembering Dr.King, Offering Some Perspective on President Trump and Demanding SC Legislators Show Us The Money.
- Podcast update: What are Congress and the SC Legislature Doing?
- January 2, 2017 podcast: A New Year, New President and New State Legislation.
- Nov. 13, 2016 Podcast: Post Election Coverage: What Happened & What Do We Do Now?