Mar. 17, 2015 Podcast: Playing political games in DC and Greenville County want us to be “pod people.”
-Iran and negotiations addressing their nuclear ambitions.
-Legislation combating human trafficking and providing help for these vulnerable victims
The legislation in question is called Justice for Victims of Trafficking of 2015. Please check it out and urge your elected officials to stop playing games and pass this much needed legislation!
We closed out the show discussing Greenville County’s idea for a new form of public transportation, PRT Public Rapid Transport.
London’s Heathrow Airport uses the PRT system. Here is a short video on how they work.
- February #Spare1Day4Change: People who help children with special needs helping the hungry.
- Time For Action: SC Dept. of Juvenile Justice
- January 29, 2017 Podcast: Advice To And About The Media/The Man With The Pen.
- Investigate voter fraud!
- Congratulations Ambassador Haley and Gov. McMaster/Say NO to Sen. Leatherman!
- A Brief Review of Inauguration Day 2017
- Our January 2017 #Spare1Day4Change: Strides Tutoring, Making a clean place for learning.
- Jan. 16, 2017: Remembering Dr.King, Offering Some Perspective on President Trump and Demanding SC Legislators Show Us The Money.
- Podcast update: What are Congress and the SC Legislature Doing?
- January 2, 2017 podcast: A New Year, New President and New State Legislation.