We started today’s show with an interview with the Director of Elections for Greenville, Conway Belangia as we prepared for
“Be Another Voice…Register to Vote voter registration drive today.
Then we focused on Gov. Romney’s private fundraiser comments about 47% of Americans being Obama supporters who feel the government owes them.
Interviewed Susan Douglas, executive director of Loaves and Fishes Greenville
just two days before Leap Day
South Carolina Election Commission proves SC Attorney General Wilson wrong with an
investigation of 207 of the alleged “zombie” voters.
South Carolina Legislature is working on legislation to make third party registration drives more difficult, we demonstrated how that is another example of a solution in search of a problem.
Recent Posts By Eric & Friends
- Guest Article: Brittany Smith on S.N.A.P. and Healthy Foods
- Show Recap, May 20, 2013: The Never Ending War (On Terror) and the “Authorization” that went astray
- The Midwest needs us!
- Show Recap,May 14, 2013: What in the world is going on in Washington?
- There’s a new Comeback Kid, but don’t give up!
- Show Recap, May 6, 2013: Drunks, fat people and place we don’t want to live.
- Long time sponsor of Another Voice: Personal Defense Outfitter
- Looking behind the excuses from Columbia.
- Show Recap, April 29, 2013: Another Look at SNAP recipients, legislative update and nullification
- Rides for Strides hits a Rain Delay!