248 choices snatched away from the South Carolinian voter over a technicality. Vital choices regarding who will represent us in the State House that could have been preserved if our current elected representatives would have done their jobs instead of clinging to their own personal agendas and fighting petty battles. It’s a travesty that the June 12th primary only enticed 10% of South Carolina voters to make their voices heard, but it is understandable when you consider that for many voters their voices were stifled by the lack of choice.
We could spend the next 5 months whining about what should have been; wallowing in false thought about the futility of voting or we can do something to ensure that CHOICE returns to the November ballot. Here at Another Voice, we chose to fight for CHOICE! (more…)
Recent Posts By Eric & Friends
- Show Recap,May 14, 2013: What in the world is going on in Washington?
- There’s a new Comeback Kid, but don’t give up!
- Show Recap, May 6, 2013: Drunks, fat people and place we don’t want to live.
- Long time sponsor of Another Voice: Personal Defense Outfitter
- Looking behind the excuses from Columbia.
- Show Recap, April 29, 2013: Another Look at SNAP recipients, legislative update and nullification
- Rides for Strides hits a Rain Delay!
- Show Recap, April 22, 2013: Boston Bombing and the West, Texas explosion.
- Cuttin fat with SNAP, Part 2
- Boston Bombing Suspect in Custody