Pink ribbons, and a 5k run are staples of an organization known the world over for striving to end breast cancer. Susan G. Komen for the Cure has invested nearly $2 billion since 1982, working with local community centers and nationwide organizations. Research, preventative education and free breast cancer screenings are staples of how they spend the donations they receive. Countless women and their families are forever grateful to Susan G. Komen. So why is all of America angry with this iconic example of giving? (more…)
Saturday, September 24 in downtown Greenville, thousands will be walking and running to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research in the annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Year. This year, Another Voice with Jason and Eric will be hosting a team and seeking sponsors to raise $1000.00. Jason and Eric will be joined by Brandon and Eric’s daughter, Jeni (the only one who plans on actually running the whole race). We would love to have you join us. You can walk with Jason, Eric and Brandon, or join Jeni in running. Use this link to join our team, “Be Another Voice for the Cure.” Sign up and send us an email so we can set a meeting place.
Maybe getting up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday morning is just not appealing, or you have other plans that day, it’s alright, you can still join us in spirit by sponsoring our team with donations. This link will guide you to where you can donate.
We know our fans are more than eager to support a worthy cause, so we look forward to joining with you to fight breast cancer!
Recent Posts By Eric & Friends
- Guest Article: Brittany Smith on S.N.A.P. and Healthy Foods
- Show Recap, May 20, 2013: The Never Ending War (On Terror) and the “Authorization” that went astray
- The Midwest needs us!
- Show Recap,May 14, 2013: What in the world is going on in Washington?
- There’s a new Comeback Kid, but don’t give up!
- Show Recap, May 6, 2013: Drunks, fat people and place we don’t want to live.
- Long time sponsor of Another Voice: Personal Defense Outfitter
- Looking behind the excuses from Columbia.
- Show Recap, April 29, 2013: Another Look at SNAP recipients, legislative update and nullification
- Rides for Strides hits a Rain Delay!