We spent a good bit of Saturday’s show focused on taxes. After a brief memorial from Eric for the man that was like a father to him growing us, Jason started us off by talking about an exchange a CNN reporter and Republican Congressman from Georgia had had earlier in the week. The reporter showed the Congressman a graph from the Wall Street Journal that indicated that, contrary to the view Georgian Representative, tax increases do not always harm the economy. (more…)
Archive | Articles of Confederation RSS feed for this section
Recent Posts By Eric & Friends
- Guest Article: Brittany Smith on S.N.A.P. and Healthy Foods
- Show Recap, May 20, 2013: The Never Ending War (On Terror) and the “Authorization” that went astray
- The Midwest needs us!
- Show Recap,May 14, 2013: What in the world is going on in Washington?
- There’s a new Comeback Kid, but don’t give up!
- Show Recap, May 6, 2013: Drunks, fat people and place we don’t want to live.
- Long time sponsor of Another Voice: Personal Defense Outfitter
- Looking behind the excuses from Columbia.
- Show Recap, April 29, 2013: Another Look at SNAP recipients, legislative update and nullification
- Rides for Strides hits a Rain Delay!
powered by TickerIt
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR VOICE IS!
Find Out how Your Business Can Benefit From Your Support Of Another Voice and canigetawordin.com! Click Here