We started with an example of arrogance from business, poker playing from the Legislature and politics rather than governing from the Governor’s Office: Amazon.com and their unfair sales tax exemption drive. After having indignantly picked up their ball and left South Carolina, it appears Amazon.com got another bite at the apple of unfair sales tax exemptions. (more…)
Archive | Amazon.com RSS feed for this section
Recent Posts By Eric & Friends
- Guest Article: Brittany Smith on S.N.A.P. and Healthy Foods
- Show Recap, May 20, 2013: The Never Ending War (On Terror) and the “Authorization” that went astray
- The Midwest needs us!
- Show Recap,May 14, 2013: What in the world is going on in Washington?
- There’s a new Comeback Kid, but don’t give up!
- Show Recap, May 6, 2013: Drunks, fat people and place we don’t want to live.
- Long time sponsor of Another Voice: Personal Defense Outfitter
- Looking behind the excuses from Columbia.
- Show Recap, April 29, 2013: Another Look at SNAP recipients, legislative update and nullification
- Rides for Strides hits a Rain Delay!
powered by TickerIt
PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR VOICE IS!
Find Out how Your Business Can Benefit From Your Support Of Another Voice and canigetawordin.com! Click Here