April 15, 2015 Podcast: The Killing of Walter Scott, Regulations saving you money and more.
The first half of today’s show was dedicated to the killing of Walter Scott and what we should learn from it and what we should, as a community, do about it.
We then talked about how regulations can save us money, by looking at how a closed toxic landfill owned by a bankrupt company that is threatening Lake Marion is going to cost SC taxpayers $2-3 million a year.
Finally, we had a new episode of our political reality show,
SURVIVORING, THE ROAD TO PENNSYLVANIA AVE.
This episode we focused on the race to announce “head of household”
(“I’m officially running for president”)
We want to thank everyone who donated to my daughter and my fundraiser for childhood cancer research through St. Baldrick’s Foundation. We were fortunate to raise $1080. Thank you.
So here’s the before and after of our head shaving.
If you would like to donate to this great cause, click here.
- February #Spare1Day4Change: People who help children with special needs helping the hungry.
- Time For Action: SC Dept. of Juvenile Justice
- January 29, 2017 Podcast: Advice To And About The Media/The Man With The Pen.
- Investigate voter fraud!
- Congratulations Ambassador Haley and Gov. McMaster/Say NO to Sen. Leatherman!
- A Brief Review of Inauguration Day 2017
- Our January 2017 #Spare1Day4Change: Strides Tutoring, Making a clean place for learning.
- Jan. 16, 2017: Remembering Dr.King, Offering Some Perspective on President Trump and Demanding SC Legislators Show Us The Money.
- Podcast update: What are Congress and the SC Legislature Doing?
- January 2, 2017 podcast: A New Year, New President and New State Legislation.